Jessica's Let's Go Spring Break in Europe

Let's Go Travel Guides is sending me, Jessica Smith from MTV's Laguna Beach, to Spring Break in Europe. Catch my updates and photos right here!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Hi, everyone. So it's the day of my trip and I am still packing. I just got back from Mexico yesterday so it's been pretty hectic. There is so much stuff that I want to fit into a tiny bag - it's really hard. I'm not going to have much choice of outfits. But regardless I am so excited to go, see everything there is to see, and just experience the whole thing... And since I have more packing to do I am overwhelmed so I decided to start making a playlist for my iPod.... So far I have
Lifehouse, Panic! At The Disco, Dashboard Confessionals, Ryan Cabrera, Oasis, hellogoodbye, Evan and Jaron, Fall Out Boy, Teddy Geiger, and All-American Rejects. My music taste has changed a lot since high school. I mean I still LOVE my britney and whatnot, but it's still changed a bit.... I feel like all my music right now is depressing, but that's okay haha!! Okay so I am rambling now I just thought I would fill you in on my lovely packing adventure. When you travel, you might want to prepare better than me!!! Well I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will talk to you as soon as I land in london!!!

-Jessica


9 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger tvgirl13 said…

    Is that your only bag?

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Leigh "StrawberryIce" said…

    Goodness Jessica, this looks like an awesome trip. Have sum fun for me girlie! Way to live your LIFE!!

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Dawn-Marie said…

    Hey Jess, I don't know if you read these comments but I'm a UK-er and was wondering if you will be doing any PA's whilst you're in London..Probably not or I'd of heard about them by now huh?? Well, Safe Journey(ing)!

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Dawn-Marie said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Sara said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Sara said…

    Hiya Jessica
    Hope you have a good time in Europe, but girl, you're missing out on Spain! :P (that's where I'm from) London's great by the way, I bet you'll love it.

    Have fun and have a safe trip!

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Catie said…

    Loooook at all that makeup♥
    THATS NOT ENOUGH
    HAHA!
    ANY MAC?

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger morgan528 said…

    Jess, sara is right, you're missing out on Spain. Actually, Greece, Italy, Scotland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Croatia, just to name a few. It seems you are doing alot of traveling, but why stop now? Use that "let's go" to your advantage, you don't need all those products they gave you because you'd look wonderful anyway (but wish I would have had the one that makes greasy hair look alright).

     
  • At 1:08 AM, Blogger booglypoo said…

    I like these kind of pictures more than the ones outside in front of buildings/monuments because they are a little more personal, so it's cool that Jessica is willing to share them. Though, I do think the picture of Jessica in front of the Eiffel tower was cool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com