Jessica's Let's Go Spring Break in Europe

Let's Go Travel Guides is sending me, Jessica Smith from MTV's Laguna Beach, to Spring Break in Europe. Catch my updates and photos right here!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Well, last night was ssoooo much fun. We went to a super-old wine bar that was underground and looked like it was built out of the rock, it was really cool. They also had really really good wine haha... but anyways I am in Paris right now and it is taking me forever to type because the keyboard is completely different. So today was not all that interesting. We took the train from London to Paris and it wasn't all that fun, but it went by really fast so that was good. We ended up getting really lost because EVERYTHING is in French with no English translation. After that we went to our hotel, took showers, and then ended up just falling asleep for three hours which was really bad haha. So, as soon as we woke up we went to have dinner at this AMAZING French restaurant that was just sooooo good and then came straight to this internet cafe before it closed. Now we are on our way to go see the Eiffel tower lit up at night. Well, I really don't have that much to talk about since we didn't do much today, but we are off, I'll talk to you tomorrow with many more adventures!!
~jess


And, of course, a couple of photos from the day... here's me shopping in a French supermarket...



And then us at dinner at our favorite restaurant in Paris (so far...)

12 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger KIM said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger KIM said…

    hi jess...my name is Kim and i am frm JAMAICA!!! yeah...all of mah frens think ur tha best! pls consider comin to JAMROCk...it's really nice...trust me... newayzzzz!! luv the website and u r mah fave laguna girl FOREVER!!! VIRGOS rocK!

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Samantha said…

    That seemed alot of fun jess. Well im glad your having fun. Get plenty of rest and most important injoy it whilie u can cause you may never bee back. Ttyl girl

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Catie said…

    commmmmment meeeh!
    gawshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    haha
    Luv yah*

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Pierre said…

    hey jess!! just a tip for when you're in france: never ever go up to a french person and just start speaking english, or the rumours of the rude french will be true! if you simply go up to people and say "excusez-moi, parlez-vous français?" if you need to ask a question you'll find that most french people are nice and helpful! i hope you're having lots of fun! try going to montmarte if you have time its amazing there!

     
  • At 3:57 AM, Blogger Emi said…

    Hi Jessica!
    This blog is sooo good.
    I'm college student, too!
    I wanna go to Europe nd of course Laguna Beach:)
    anyway Have fun!!!!!

    xoxo Emi.

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger Ellen said…

    I was just in Paris 3 weeks ago (but I live in Belgium, so it's not really a big deal for me haha!). You should go shopping at the huge malls: Lafayette and Les Printemps! If you're looking for AMAZING chocolate cake: Paul! (you'll find a 'boulangerie Paul' in almost every street)
    I hope you'll enjoy Montmartre, Sacré Coeur etc!

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger emilylovesaj said…

    Hey Jess! I am glad you're having a good time in London and Pairs. I hope to go there someday soon. Anyways, I had no idea you used to live in AZ!! I live in Glendale, AZ and would love to chat. If you aren't too busy email me dgaf4420@yahoo.com. I loved Laguna Beach, especially since you were in it, GO TEAM JESSICA! Anywho, have fun! -Emily

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger sexycitygirl said…

    Jessica

    I really envy your traveling experience. I hope to travel overseas in the future. Be safe and have fun.

    panhellfsu@yahoo.com
    Court

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Clinias said…

    have you seen any of the student protests in France? did you march with them?

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger alan said…

    Born in Paris I live in French riviera. In France we discover L.B I ve asked a
    US mate if u re as romantic & sensitive as u seem 2 be .I don?t know if it s a
    fan fake site or ur real 1. If u are Jess i trust in sensations and feelings as
    i look a face i feel u must be a real good person. Write back
    alan_34fr@yahoo.fr

     
  • At 4:43 AM, Blogger raph said…

    hey jessica

    how r u?
    i saw that you have been to paris? what did u think of french people and the life in paris!
    i live there and i love it,i live there for studying and its pretty cool!
    are u going to come back in france?id love to meet u and to talk to u coz im planning on going to the US sometimes soon so it would be awesome to meet u!hope to hear from u soon!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com